March 05, 2014

Muffins For Missions



Recently, Hand of Hope, the world missions arm of Joyce Meyer Ministries, received this letter from a 9 year-old little girl in Florida. Like Joyce, medical issues in her own family opened up her heart for those who are in need around the world. 

Dear Hand of Hope

I am nine years old and I live in St. Augustine, Florida. This past summer my dad had to have heart surgery. He had an aortic aneurism and a bad valve. He was able to get help at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville. I thank God that my dad still lives today. 

My mom told me about Hand of Hope and about people who need help in other countries. I’m not innocent. I forget about them too. I am very thankful that my dad was able to get medical help but also sad for the people who couldn’t. That’s when I decided to have a bake sale to raise money for medical missions. I made invitations and put them all over my neighborhood and sent some to friends. 

Many people came, and we raised $176. Please use this money for medical missions. We prayed over the bake sale a lot and we thank God for the amount we raised. 

With love, 
G.J.  

Hand of Hope is the missions arm of Joyce Meyer Ministries. Our goal is simply to help as many hurting people as we possibly can, to alleviate human suffering and to help Christians grow in their faith.

Follow Hand of Hope on Facebook | Twitter